There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My Photo
Burbank, CA
Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I can share what is God is doing in my life through being a photographer. It is an opportunity to show you what is on my mind and what kind of shoots I have been doing. Through my passion I had the privilege in getting to know so many people; which is exactly what I love! A life is filled with an infinite number of tiny moments, gems of emotion and memories that can be forgotten. It is my passion to capture these moments as unforgettable photos and moving images. I love to become friends with all my clients so that when I am with you you will feel at ease when we are doing the photo shoot. I hope that you have an amazing day and thank you for stopping by and taking time to see what I do! I hope that I will be able to help you remember your special moments.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Russell

I woke up on November 6, 2010 with a big smile. One because it was my Husbands birthday. Two because my best friends were getting married. What a DAY! I got ready, drove to Media City Church where Shane and Carrie have made so many memories together. 


I am so excited to share these photos with everyone. It was such an amazing wedding. Filled with the Groom crying seeing his Bride walking down the aisle. Too the Bride doing her little sweet I...Love...You...to her proud father.


Russell_13


Russell_12


Russell_08


Carrie wore her Grandmothers pearls
Russell_07


Russell_05


Russell_06


Shane and Carrie did a "First See" What a moment LOVE THIS
ShaneandCarrie 7091


ShaneandCarrie 7126


Shane you are so handsome
Russell_10


ShaneandCarrie 7184


These are one of my Favorite photos
Russell_11


ShaneandCarrie 7218


Russell_09


IMG_5034


STUNNING CARRIE JUST STUNNING
ShaneandCarrie 6783


IMG_4991


Russell_1


ShaneandCarrie 6817


ShaneCarrie 5571_bw


Russell_3


Russell_2


ShaneandCarrie 1286_bw


I love capturing moments like this....I LOVE MY Job. This photo was taken when the Bride and Groom were together after the ceremony.
ShaneandCarrie 1306


This just makes me laugh
ShaneandCarrie 1070


ShaneandCarrie 1415


Thank you to:
Jessica Burn - Elegant Made Easy
One Accord - Media City Church
Danielle Hewitt - Cupcakes
Media City Church - Location

1 comment:

Jessica Thatcher said...

These are amazing and so unique!