There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My Photo
Burbank, CA
Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I can share what is God is doing in my life through being a photographer. It is an opportunity to show you what is on my mind and what kind of shoots I have been doing. Through my passion I had the privilege in getting to know so many people; which is exactly what I love! A life is filled with an infinite number of tiny moments, gems of emotion and memories that can be forgotten. It is my passion to capture these moments as unforgettable photos and moving images. I love to become friends with all my clients so that when I am with you you will feel at ease when we are doing the photo shoot. I hope that you have an amazing day and thank you for stopping by and taking time to see what I do! I hope that I will be able to help you remember your special moments.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sneak Peek: Peter and Jane

Yesterday I had the privilege 2nd shooting with Mimi Nguyen. To photograph Peter and Jane's wedding. I wanted to share a little sneak peek of the wedding. I can't wait to edit a few more and share a few small moments.

PeterJaneWedding 8116

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Amy! We got the pictures from our wedding! Your work is wonderful and I'm so glad that you were able to accompany Mimi on our special day!

Thank you!

Jane Bon